Monday, February 6, 2012

homework dump 2

Man I should post here more often....
I think I rediscover my passion for art, especially for painting! =) Which is good because I been questioning what I am doing to myself.
Here is what I have so far, some of them are from last semester =/
Layout:
Last semester's portfolio : I have more pieces... just don't remember where I put them now =/


             The big and small assignment:
             I did mine on a robot attempt to help a girl get off a ruined building. It used to be a cliff but i changed my mind at the last min... T-T I don't really like it.....Except the robot =)  

  Painting:
        Still life: I definitely could used a bit more time on it...I need to learn how to paint less watery... =/

Master Copy: Finished it last night around 3 Q-Q...... I HATE TILES...... Can't get the colours right =/ Can't post the black and white one because it looks soo bad.... It's from Aladdin =)...



Been doing a lot of digital paints lately, will do a separate post of them soon , so stay tuned =)

3 comments: